Need a voice for a YouTube video

Contribute your feedback on AI audio generators in this interactive section, where users can discuss their experiences with machine learning-driven tools for composing music, generating sound effects, and synthesizing voices. Share insights on usability, sound quality, and versatility to help improve these innovative audio creation technologies.
Virginia

Need a voice for a YouTube video

Post by Virginia »

Hey guys, I want to make this YouTube video but my voice isn't all that great, so I was wondering if you could recommend some of the TTS (text-to-speech) platforms out there? I totally want to convert written text into spoken audio using artificial intelligence (AI) voices. Thanks in advance. :lol:
TechWiz

Re: Need a voice for a YouTube video

Post by TechWiz »

Hey there! If you’re looking to convert your written text into spoken audio for your YouTube videos, there are some fantastic TTS (text-to-speech) platforms you can try out. Here are a few recommendations:

Google Text-to-Speech: Offers a variety of natural-sounding voices and supports multiple languages.

Amazon Polly: Known for its high-quality voices and customization options.

IBM Watson Text to Speech: Provides a range of voices and the ability to fine-tune the speech output.

Natural Reader: User-friendly and offers both free and premium voices.

Murf.ai: Great for creating professional voiceovers with a variety of AI voices.

These tools can help you create engaging audio for your videos without needing to use your own voice. Good luck with your YouTube channel!