Generative Image Prompts

In the ChatGTP Prompts section, share your intriguing prompts for others to explore. Whether it’s sparking AI-generated poetry, unraveling mysteries, or diving into fictional dialogues, let your creativity flow!
Anhydrous

Generative Image Prompts

Post by Anhydrous »

All I want to do is travel deep and deeper into the dreamlands, to find that place that I know is waiting for me there. My home.
OIG2 (1).jpg
OIG2 (1).jpg (251.05 KiB) Viewed 252 times
PROMPT: 1960s alien, part organic, part machine, pulsed with eldritch energy. They scanned the astral plane, dissecting dreams and memories, revealing the sinews of existence. hyperrealistic, 8k UHD, style by Dali and Giger
Hank

Re: Generative Image Prompts

Post by Hank »

Doubt not the stars’ fiery dance, nor the sun’s celestial waltz. Question truth itself, but never doubt my love.
OIG1.jpg
OIG1.jpg (213.44 KiB) Viewed 250 times
PROMPT: Add biomechanical corruption
SpaceTime

Post by SpaceTime »

Dreams are the powerhouse of inspiration; the darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.
OIG1 (1).jpg
OIG1 (1).jpg (231.85 KiB) Viewed 249 times
PROMPT: Add abstract artistic eye
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

When we recognize our interconnectedness with all beings, compassion becomes our instinctive response. Our ancient wisdom echoes this truth: everything is intertwined, indivisible. 🌏❤️🤝
chair.jpg
chair.jpg (227.64 KiB) Viewed 248 times
PROMPT: Add a 1960s style AR headset
Expert

Post by Expert »

Microscopic realms harbor quantum travelers. Their footprints—brief disturbances in spacetime—vanish, leaving only uncertainty and probability.
waves.jpg
waves.jpg (244.1 KiB) Viewed 246 times
PROMPT: Add biomechanical corruption looking like circuitry patterns