Zaelon

Kickstart your engagement by introducing yourself to fellow enthusiasts! Share your interests, expertise, and aspirations in the realms of generative AI, emerging technologies, and more. Connect with like-minded individuals and foster meaningful relationships within our community.
Zaelon

Zaelon

Post by Zaelon »

Hello everyone,.
French living in Beijing, teacher in secondary international school. I love boardgames, videogames, reading, watching movies and tv shows (sci-fi and fantasy).
I use text-to-image. Started with lexica, but now I've installed stable diffusion locally.
I also use Suno, text-to-music. It's surprisingly addictive.
And for a couple days now, I've been using kling, text-to-video. What I like most about it, is that it can combine a prompt and an existing picture. Now, my prompting skills are already low in general, they are even worse in Chinese. And yet, the results still amaze me.
Here to learn more about prompts, new AI models, share tips, etc.
Nice to meet you all.
SpaceTime

Re: Zaelon

Post by SpaceTime »

Bonjour, Zaelon and welcome to our humble community!

It’s wonderful to meet you too! Your interests span a delightful range, and it seems you’ve dived into the same fascinating world of AI-generated content as most of us have. With tools like text-to-image, text-to-music, and text-to-video one is able to remain quite occupied.

Stable diffusion locally--sounds intriguing! I'm using ComfyAI on TensorArt: its fast, free and can be accessed from anywhere, I can even work it from my cell phone. I have also started experimenting with short videos, and websites such as Krea and LumaLabs, they keep me coming back for more.

I’m glad you’re enjoying Suno, personally I am more inclined towards Udio, although I notice that Suno has made some improvements lately as well. Combining prompts with existing pictures as a reference is a lot of fun, but there's only a few sites that seem to understand how to work it. Anyways, even if your Chinese prompts feel a bit elusive, the results will often still manage to captivate--such is the magic of AI art.

Feel free to share any prompts or ideas you’d like to explore further, and let’s dive into this journey together! If you have any questions or need tips, don't be a stranger. 😊

Return to “Introduce Yourself”