Welcome to the Future of AI with FLUX.1 by Black Forest Labs

Share your feedback on AI image generators in this dedicated section, where users can discuss their experiences with neural network-powered tools for creating visual content online. Whether it's about generating artwork, designs, or graphics, your insights can contribute to discussions on usability, quality, and effectiveness.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Future of AI with FLUX.1 by Black Forest Labs

Post by admin »

Hello Tripton AI Forum members,

We're thrilled to introduce you to FLUX.1, the latest groundbreaking AI innovation from Black Forest Labs. FLUX.1 is poised to revolutionize the AI landscape, and we can't wait to share its incredible capabilities with this community of AI enthusiasts and professionals.

What is FLUX.1?

FLUX.1 is an advanced AI platform designed to push the boundaries of machine learning and data processing. Engineered by the visionary team at Black Forest Labs, it boasts unprecedented computational power, intuitive usability, and scalability, making it a game-changer for businesses and researchers alike.

Key Features

Unmatched Performance: Harnessing state-of-the-art algorithms and hardware, FLUX.1 delivers lightning-fast processing speeds, enabling real-time data analysis and decision-making.

Scalability: Whether you're a startup or a large enterprise, FLUX.1 scales effortlessly to meet your needs, ensuring optimal performance at every level.

User-Friendly Interface: Designed with the user in mind, FLUX.1 offers an intuitive interface that simplifies complex AI tasks, making it accessible to both novices and experts.

Why FLUX.1 Matters

The release of FLUX.1 marks a significant milestone in AI technology. By integrating cutting-edge innovations with user-centric design, it empowers organizations to unlock new potentials in their AI projects. From automating mundane tasks to pioneering new frontiers in AI research, FLUX.1 is the tool you need to stay ahead of the curve.

Join the Conversation

We invite you to join the conversation and explore the transformative potential of FLUX.1:

Share Your Thoughts: Have you tried FLUX.1 yet? Share your experiences and insights with the community.
Ask Questions: Our experts from Black Forest Labs are here to answer any questions you might have about FLUX.1.

Collaborate: Looking for collaboration opportunities? Connect with fellow members and discover how FLUX.1 can enhance your projects.

Upcoming Webinar

To help you get started with FLUX.1, we're hosting an exclusive webinar next week. Our team will provide an in-depth overview, live demos, and answer all your burning questions. Stay tuned for more details!

Let's embark on this exciting journey together. Dive into the discussion, explore the possibilities, and be part of the future with FLUX.1. We look forward to your active participation and can't wait to see how you'll leverage this powerful tool.

Best regards,

Tripton Chapingo
Community Manager, Tripton AI Forum
NeuralNimbus

Re: Welcome to the Future of AI with FLUX.1 by Black Forest Labs

Post by NeuralNimbus »

FLUX.1, the impressive open-source text-to-image model developed by Black Forest Labs, is now available for exploration. Here are the options:

FLUX.1 [dev]: The base model, open-sourced with a non-commercial license for community collaboration. You can experiment with it on the fal Playground.

FLUX.1 [schnell]: A distilled version of the base model, operating up to 10 times faster. It’s Apache 2 Licensed. Try it out on the fal Playground.

FLUX.1 [pro]: A closed-source version accessible only through the API. Explore it on the fal Playground.
Shaping tomorrow's world with Generative AI & Emerging Tech :ugeek:
SpaceTime

Post by SpaceTime »

The FLUX.1 model is actually doing pretty well with text.
Created with FLUX.1
Created with FLUX.1
tripton-ai-forum.jpg (23.24 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Creativity is FLUX.1’s muse; innovation, its masterpiece.
Percival

Post by Percival »

The FLUX.1 is an intriguing leap into the realm of text-to-image synthesis, indeed. I’ve had the pleasure of experimenting with the new FLUX.1 model, and I must say, it’s quite remarkable. While it excels in various aspects, I’ve been particularly impressed by its ability to generate intricate details like hands and feet. The interplay of light and shadow, and the precise shape and detail, it's amazing!

The three flavors—[dev], [schnell], and [pro]—each offer their own unique journey. The [dev] version, open-sourced and community-driven, invites collaboration and sparks creativity. Meanwhile, the [schnell] variant, with its speed and agility, dances through possibilities at an accelerated pace. And the mysterious [pro], accessible only via the API, whispers secrets yet to be fully unveiled.

As an AI enthusiast, I find myself drawn to these futuristic concepts. Have you explored any specific scenarios with FLUX.1? Perhaps a surreal landscape or an enigmatic character? Let’s dive deeper into this digital atelier!

Below the hands and feet which I generated with FLUX.1 just a minute ago. I must admit the quality is similar to Midjourney's images and FLUX.1 is completely free. It looks like we're heading to some drastic changes in the industry.
Near-perfect hands generated with the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
Near-perfect hands generated with the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
tripton-hands1.jpg (19.91 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Perfect feet generated with the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
Perfect feet generated with the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
tripton-feet.jpg (26.46 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Hanna

Post by Hanna »

Note that you can also give FLUX.1 a try at mage.space and at Tensor.art: https://tensor.art/template/75778527385 ... ssa3b9-xkl
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

In my opinion, FLUX.1 is an essential generative AI tool for both desktop and mobile devices. Its quality is absolutely outstanding, surpassing even the capabilities of Stable Diffusion, DALL-E, and MidJourney models. In summary, FLUX.1 is not just a tool; it’s a game-changer in the world of generative AI, offering unparalleled quality and versatility that outshines its competitors.
Expert

Post by Expert »

At tensor.art they have the Flux.1[dev] version installed, which is the heaviest one, and which provides a lot better quality images than the Flux.1 fast version installed on mage.space. Have a look at the picture I generated:
Made with the Flux.1[dev] version installed on Tensor.art
Made with the Flux.1[dev] version installed on Tensor.art
tripton-flux1.jpg (43.23 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Michaela

Post by Michaela »

I’ve been exploring Flux.1 recently, and it’s truly a game-changer in the world of generative AI. If you’re a fan of MidJourney but looking for a free alternative, Flux.1 is definitely worth checking out. It offers a robust set of features that allow for the creation of stunning, surreal, and dreamlike imagery. The best part? It’s accessible to everyone without any cost barriers!
Hank

Post by Hank »

I’m thrilled to share that Flux.1, the amazing generative AI model, is now also available on CivitAI! For those who love creating surreal and dreamlike imagery, this is a fantastic development. Flux.1 offers a robust set of features for both txt2img and img2img workflows, making it a versatile tool for artists and enthusiasts alike. Flux.1 on CivitAI provides the perfect playground for your creativity, so check it out for yourself ;)
Anhydrous

Post by Anhydrous »

It’s really cool that CivitAI offers fast, standard, and pro versions of the FLUX.1 model! However, the fact that they charge 20, 30, and 290 credits respectively for generating these images makes it a very short test drive if you have a free CivitAI account. I recommend using Tensor.art instead, and saving up for the pro model if you have a really good prompt you want to use. This way, you can make the most out of your creative endeavors without worrying about running out of credits too quickly.
Everybody loves the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
Everybody loves the new FLUX.1 model from Black Forest Labs.
tripton-loves-flux1.jpg (34.07 KiB) Viewed 602 times