AI tools to erase and restore areas within image

Share your feedback on AI image generators in this dedicated section, where users can discuss their experiences with neural network-powered tools for creating visual content online. Whether it's about generating artwork, designs, or graphics, your insights can contribute to discussions on usability, quality, and effectiveness.
Warlock

AI tools to erase and restore areas within image

Post by Warlock »

Hi there, I have several AI generated images that contain elements that are shaped incorrectly or simply not desired. Is there any site that offers correction tools so I can erase the desired area and create something new in the blank area? I noticed there's a logo removal tool on Canvas, would this work for this kind of tasks as well? Thanks in advance!
AIUnveil

Re: AI tools to erase and restore areas within image

Post by AIUnveil »

Hi, to do what you asked for is easy, just visit https://pixlr.com/express/ and select the Generative Fill option under AI tools. Good luck!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver :lol:
Hetty

Post by Hetty »

BeFunky's all-in-one online Creative Platform has everything you need to easily edit photos, create graphic designs, and make photo collages. They do however put a watermark in the edited photo unless you buy the paid subscription. The quality of their object remover is higher than that of Pixlr.
Percival

Post by Percival »

Just checked out Pixlr and was actually pretty impressed with their Generative Full option.

Picture before Generative Fill
Picture with text before Pixlr generative fill
Picture with text before Pixlr generative fill
millionaire.jpg (70.58 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Picture after Generative Fill (text removed)
Picture without text (Generative Fill)
Picture without text (Generative Fill)
millionaire2.jpg (70.83 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

It gets the job done but you do notice that the sharpness of the image has been considerately reduced.
Hetty

Post by Hetty »

I ran the picture through the BeFunky object eraser with generative fill, as you can see the result is much sharper. Unfortunately, they add a watermark and in order to remove it you will need to buy the subscription to their service. Have a look and let me know what you think.
Edited with BeFunky object eraser with generative fill
Edited with BeFunky object eraser with generative fill
befunky-generative-fill.jpg (50.02 KiB) Viewed 630 times
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

If I may be honest, I actually like the second Pixlr picture better than the last BeFunky edit. the stars in the third picture do not go well with the design, they are too bright, and the generative fill in the second picture matches the overall style a lot better. By the way, if vague or grainy pictures bother you then you can simply run it through the DeepDreamGenerator AI upscale utility. A child can do the laundry :lol:

Upscaled image generated by DeepDreamGenerator
Upscaled image generated by DeepDreamGenerator
millionaire-upscale.jpg (62.53 KiB) Viewed 629 times
Hanna

Post by Hanna »

I'm not sure why, but every time I upscale an image I feel like some of the original magic is lost. :roll:
Expert

Post by Expert »

Use the photo cleanup option on TinyWow to reduce objects from any image. https://tinywow.com/image/remove-objects , it is completely free to use. TinyWow also offers a large range of other artificial intelligence tools, I just found this site, and everything seems to work smoothly. The monthly subscription fee is only $6 and will remove ads and captcha on their website.