NightCafe - Deepfake / Faceswap

Share your feedback on AI image generators in this dedicated section, where users can discuss their experiences with neural network-powered tools for creating visual content online. Whether it's about generating artwork, designs, or graphics, your insights can contribute to discussions on usability, quality, and effectiveness.
NeuralNimbus

NightCafe - Deepfake / Faceswap

Post by NeuralNimbus »

Exciting news, everyone! I just discovered that https://creator.nightcafe.studio has added a new deepfake model that allows for incredibly easy faceswaps without the need to train a LoRA! I know, I know, it sounds too good to be true, but trust me, I've tried it out and the results are amazing.

All you need to do is upload just 3 pictures of the person you want to swap faces with, and the model takes care of the rest. No more tedious training or fine-tuning required! The process is ridiculously simple and the output is surprisingly realistic.

I've tried it out with a few different combinations and the results are consistently impressive. The model seems to capture the essence of the person's features and expression, making the swap look eerily natural.

Has anyone else tried this new feature out? I'd love to see some examples of your creations! And if you're new to deepfakes like me, this is a great opportunity to dip your toes in without the technical hassle.

Kudos to the NightCafe team for making this technology so accessible!
Shaping tomorrow's world with Generative AI & Emerging Tech :ugeek:
TechWiz

Re: NightCafe

Post by TechWiz »

It's interesting to note that on the NightCafe website, they don't call it a deepfake or faceswap. Instead, it goes by the name "selfie generator." This rebranding makes the technology seem more approachable and creative. Has anyone else checked out NightCafe and tried their selfie generator? What do you think of the results compared to other AI platforms?
SpaceLace

Post by SpaceLace »

Just tried out the new selfie generator deepfake faceswap model on creator.nightcafe.studio and I'm pretty impressed! I uploaded 3 pictures of Alex Morgan, the US soccer star, and attached is the result.

I have to say, I was a bit skeptical at first, but the output is actually really convincing! The model captured her features and expression surprisingly well, and the swap looks more natural than I expected.

I was expecting some obvious artifacts or glitches, but the result is actually quite seamless. Of course, it's not perfect, but for a model that requires zero training or fine-tuning, I'm blown away.

Check out the photo I've included below and let me know what you think! Has anyone else tried this model with similar results?

A deepfake faceswap photo of Alex Morgan dressed as a hippie, complete with a flower headband, exuding a laid-back and peace-loving vibe.
A deepfake faceswap photo of Alex Morgan dressed as a hippie, complete with a flower headband, exuding a laid-back and peace-loving vibe.
Alex-Morgan-Deepfake.jpg (61.21 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Hank

Post by Hank »

I really love Alex's faceswap as a hippie—it's spot on! The only thing missing is the dimple in her nose. I'm surprised people aren't using this technology more often to create OnlyFans pages; the possibilities are endless!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

I used the NightCafe model to make a faceswap of Alexandra Daddario as a ballet dancer in the snow on a frozen lake. The result was stunning! The elegance of her dance moves against the serene, snowy backdrop was truly captivating.
A faceswap photo of Alexandra Daddario as a graceful ballet dancer, with delicate snowflakes falling around her, highlighting the serene and magical winter scene.
A faceswap photo of Alexandra Daddario as a graceful ballet dancer, with delicate snowflakes falling around her, highlighting the serene and magical winter scene.
Alexandra Daddario FaceSwap.jpg (45.91 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Poetic

Post by Poetic »

It's really cool that you can mix different photos from different people using this technology. For example, you can blend your facial features with those of Alexandra Daddario or Alex Morgan. It's fascinating to see what your children could have looked like if that had been your destiny! The possibilities for creativity and fun are endless. Have any of you tried this with other celebrities?