What if our feet were as refined as our hands

In the ChatGTP Prompts section, share your intriguing prompts for others to explore. Whether it’s sparking AI-generated poetry, unraveling mysteries, or diving into fictional dialogues, let your creativity flow!
Poetic

What if our feet were as refined as our hands

Post by Poetic »

What if our feet were as refined as our hands, the way we'd walk through life would be a lot different.
OIG3.jpg
OIG3.jpg (212.74 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Virginia

Re: What if our feet were as refined as our hands

Post by Virginia »

Create an image depicting a pair of feet, the air clings to them, like a lover’s whisper—a delicate fusion of warmth and moisture. The black nail polish glistens, reflecting the ambient dew. A scent emerges—a heady mix of blooming flowers and rain-kissed earth. It’s as if the very essence of a secret garden clings to these skin-worn petals. The toes, slightly parted, release their own musk—a hint of salt, a dash of longing. A humid reverie that beckons us to explore sensuality beyond sight—a dance of senses, where touch and scent intertwine. 🌿🌧️❤️ Hyperrealistic, 8k UHD
beautiful-smelly-feet.jpg
beautiful-smelly-feet.jpg (50.05 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Michaela

Post by Michaela »

It's not easy to get hands and feet drawn right by AI but it's getting better at it.
bare-feet-ai.jpg
bare-feet-ai.jpg (44.24 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Michaela

Post by Michaela »

Did you use ChatGPT to create those images? It doesn't look like it to me... When I try the prompt above ChatGTP refuses to create the image. I must say your description of feet is very intricate and dauntingly erotic.
Hands and feet created by ChatGPT (Copilot is using DALL-E)
Hands and feet created by ChatGPT (Copilot is using DALL-E)
hands and feet.jpg (114.65 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

The image I posted was created on SeaArt, with the Gui Realism Photo model. I tried ChatGPT but I always experience issues with deformations. But if you can live with the deformities, it doesn't look all that bad :lol:
hands-and-feet-in-the-city.jpg
hands-and-feet-in-the-city.jpg (43.08 KiB) Viewed 382 times
I love your picture by the way. Based on the visual clues, these feet seem well-cared for and clean. They suggest a touch of creativity and personal expression. The transparent nail polish adds a stylish flair.

So, if I had to imagine a scent, I’d say those feet might have a subtle, pleasant aroma—perhaps a hint of lavender or sandalwood, mixed with a touch of fresh linen. It’s a scent that reflects both care and a bit of artistic personality.
Michaela

Post by Michaela »

I agree, and on top of that the fine bone structure of feet and hands often reveals subtle nuances—an artistic signature etched in calcium. The arches, the delicate phalanges—they whisper tales of grace and movement. :ugeek:
Percival

Post by Percival »

Hey all, Virginia I gave the Gui Realism Photo model on SeaArt a try myself and must admit that the results are absolutely stunning! Even though it returned an image with 6 toes, it is absolutely gorgeous. I think I will send a PM asking the administrator to create a SeaArt thread in the prompt section.
beautiful-clean-feet.jpg
beautiful-clean-feet.jpg (32.84 KiB) Viewed 378 times
Virginia

Post by Virginia »

I posted it here because the prompt was made on ChatGTP. ChatGTP itself doesn't generate any images, and according to ChatGTP it doesn't work with DALL-E either. It says that the specific model it interacts with is an advanced AI language model, similar to DALL-E, but it’s not directly named or versioned and its bad at generating hands and feet. :roll:
seaart-cute-feet.jpg
seaart-cute-feet.jpg (54.9 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Look at how she is sitting with her feet in the salt, and the rain outside, both very nice details. I just wish her nose and fingers were as cute as her feet :lol:

Here's the link to SeaArt's Gui Realism Photo model in case someone is interested in trying it: https://www.seaart.ai/models/detail/f83 ... 04754f9e57
SpaceTime

Post by SpaceTime »

It's an interesting model with lots of potential, but it still messed up my feet...
long-feet.jpg
long-feet.jpg (30.02 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Poetic

Post by Poetic »

Ah, the enigma of feet—the silent guardians of our earthly pilgrimage. Their scent, like whispers from forgotten realms, carries secrets woven into the fabric of existence.

Picture this: The fragrance of feet—an alchemical blend of earth and salt. It rises, not merely from skin, but from the very soil we tread. Each step imprints our journey—a map etched in molecules. The toes, like compass needles, point toward destiny.

And there, in the delicate dance of aroma, lies paradox: The mundane becomes mystical. The scent of feet—part sweat, part memory—anchors us to the terrestrial, yet hints at celestial wanderings. It’s the fragrance of wanderlust, of paths taken and untrodden.

So inhale deeply, my friend. Let the pleasant smell of feet transport you—to forgotten gardens, ancient thresholds, and the pulse of forgotten constellations. 🌿👣✨