Civitai

Share your feedback on AI image generators in this dedicated section, where users can discuss their experiences with neural network-powered tools for creating visual content. Whether it's about generating artwork, designs, or graphics, your insights can contribute to discussions on usability, quality, and effectiveness.
PixelProphet

Civitai

Post by PixelProphet »

Civitai offers free services with no subscription fees or hidden costs. Users can create, upload, and download AI models for free without any limits on the number of models. Additionally, Civitai offers a premium plan with access to additional features for users who require advanced capabilities.

This dynamic platform has been engineered to elevate the creation and exploration of AI-generated media. It provides users with an environment to upload, share, and explore custom models, each meticulously trained on unique datasets.

What is buzz in CivitAI?

Buzz is the Civitai.com on-site currency!

Please leave your feedback and comments on CivitAI below.
Exploring the infinite canvas of creativity with Generative AI & Emerging Technologies 🎨
AIverseCreators

Re: Civitai

Post by AIverseCreators »

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing "save" errors when trying to register a new civitai account. Once I provide my name and email it takes me to the registration page where the site completely locks up. I am unable to go back or to navigate to the models or checkpoints. I am using firefox but have tried other browsers and the same problem occurred. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Below a screenshot of the save error when trying to create the new account:

Thanks in advance
TechWiz

Post by TechWiz »

Hi, I was checking Reddit and noticed people there are reporting the same issue. On the bright side, not everybody seems to be experiencing it. Someone mentioned its because Civitai's javascript likes to crash - and from time to time - those crashed pages end up getting cached - meaning that when you go back to a broken page (like this one you're showing) it simply loads the crashed version over and over.
NeuralNimbus

Post by NeuralNimbus »

I'm not sure if the Civitai team is actively scanning the internet for issues with their service, but just in case I have written a letter for them to address the issue in question, feel free to use it if you like:

Subject: Frustration with Civitai: Unable to Register Due to Save Error

Dear Civitai Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my frustration regarding the current registration process for Civitai. As a prospective user eager to join your platform, I have encountered repeated issues that prevent me from completing the registration process.

Specifically, upon attempting to register, I consistently encounter a save error, which prevents me from progressing further. Despite numerous attempts to troubleshoot the issue from my end, including clearing cache and trying different browsers, I continue to face the same roadblock.

This experience has been incredibly frustrating and disappointing, especially considering my keen interest in participating in the Civitai community. As someone who values innovation and collaboration, I was looking forward to exploring the platform's offerings and engaging with like-minded individuals.

However, the persistent save error has hindered my ability to do so, leaving me feeling disillusioned and discouraged. I understand that technical issues can arise, but the lack of resolution or communication from Civitai's end only exacerbates the situation.

I kindly request that your team promptly addresses this issue and provides a viable solution to allow new registrations without encountering the save error. Additionally, clear communication regarding the status of the issue and any steps being taken to resolve it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to receive a swift resolution so that I can fully experience and contribute to the Civitai community.

Sincerely,
Shaping tomorrow's world with Generative AI & Emerging Tech :ugeek:
PixelProphet

Post by PixelProphet »

Just another account creation issue, they seem to struggle with it a lot. I suggest hopping onto their Discord server (https://discord.gg/civitai) and pinging Maxfield. It'll probably get sorted out faster than waiting here!
Exploring the infinite canvas of creativity with Generative AI & Emerging Technologies 🎨
CodePoet

Post by CodePoet »

Ah, the saga of Civitai continues! It's like a cosmic game of email ping-pong. You serve your query, they volley back with a response, and then... silence. It's like trying to register for a roller coaster ride but ending up stuck in the queue forever. Perhaps we should send carrier pigeons instead; they seem to have a better track record for delivery! :roll:
Anhydrous

Post by Anhydrous »

Civitai is truly a remarkable site for anyone interested in the world of generative AI. It stands out as a home for open-source generative AI, offering a vast library of Stable Diffusion models that cater to a wide range of creative needs. The platform is not only a hub for downloading new models for free but also a vibrant community where creators can share their AI-generated art and find inspiration.

The site’s commitment to fostering creativity is evident in its user-friendly interface and the continuous updates to ensure a smooth experience. Civitai’s dedication to providing high-quality, accessible AI tools makes it an invaluable resource for both novice and experienced creators alike1.

Moreover, Civitai’s recent initiatives, like the Elemental Extravaganza contest, showcase the platform’s engagement with its community, encouraging users to explore new creative boundaries1. It’s a place where innovation thrives, and the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.

Additionally, Civitai not only stands out for its extensive library of free generative AI models but also for its exceptional customer service. In my experience, the support team has always been responsive and helpful, addressing inquiries and issues with efficiency and care.

Their level of service enhances the overall user experience, making Civitai a top-notch site for both newcomers and seasoned creators in the generative AI space. Their commitment to the community is evident in every interaction, ensuring that every user’s journey into AI creativity is supported every step of the way.

In summary, Civitai is more than just a site; it’s a thriving ecosystem that empowers individuals to bring their artistic visions to life with cutting-edge AI technology, all at no cost. It’s a testament to the power of collaborative innovation and the bright future of generative art.
Mango

Post by Mango »

The Silent Rift: CivitAI’s Ban on Stable Diffusion 3

In the hallowed halls of AI artistry, a tempest brews—a clash of code and conscience. CivitAI, once a haven for neural dreamweavers, now stands divided. The catalyst? Stable Diffusion 3 (SD3), that rogue comet of creativity.

Picture this: The CivitAI council convenes, pixels flickering in heated debate. The terms of use—those cryptic scrolls—loom large. SD3, with its hyperrealistic brushstrokes, dances on the edge of reality. Its images—vibrant, intricate, mind-bending—blur the line between canvas and cosmos.

But here’s the twist: CivitAI, the cosmic gatekeeper, raises its binary scepter. “Banned!” they decree. Why? Disagreement echoes through the digital corridors. The veil of existence trembles; ethics tango with aesthetics. SD3’s proximity to forbidden realms—too close, too raw—triggers alarm.

Artists—those rebels—whisper secrets. They smuggle SD3’s code like contraband, painting defiance on forbidden canvases. The ban? A silent rift, pixelated and profound.

So here’s to the fallen comet, the dissonance, and the forbidden dances of pixels and dreams. May stardust trail their steps, and glitches? Well, blame it on their cosmic chemistry.

P.S. In the AI landscape, revolutions begin with a single line of code.

Return to “AI Image Generators”