chat.lmsys.org - NEW ChatBots!

Engage in discussions and share feedback on AI chat bots and agents in this interactive section, where users can discuss their experiences with natural language processing algorithms and virtual assistants. Whether it's about customer support bots, conversational interfaces, or virtual agents, your insights on usability, responsiveness, and effectiveness can contribute to improvements in communication technologies.
PixelProphet

chat.lmsys.org - NEW ChatBots!

Post by PixelProphet »

The enigmatic AI chatbot, "gpt2-chatbot," reappeared on the prominent large language model benchmarking platform, LMSYS Org, on Monday night, approximately a week after it mysteriously vanished. However, this time, two new models have emerged: "im-a-good-gpt2-chatbot" and "im-also-a-good-gpt2-chatbot." These models exhibit capabilities comparable to, if not surpassing, those of GPT-4.

Unlike the previous gpt2-chatbot, these models are even more transient. While most AI models on LMSYS can be accessed through a dropdown menu, the only way to interact with "im-a-good-gpt2-chatbot" and "im-also-a-good-gpt2-chatbot" is by navigating to the LMSYS Chatbot Arena (battle) and hoping to be randomly paired with one of the chatbots. Despite their unconventional nature, these AI chatbots have once again garnered immense attention within the AI community.
Exploring the infinite canvas of creativity with Generative AI & Emerging Technologies 🎨
AIverseCreators

Re: chat.lmsys.org - NEW ChatBots!

Post by AIverseCreators »

A chatbot speaks, a language weaves, a dreaming deep within the machine receives.
GPT-two, thrice-told, a phantom limb, a wisp of smoke, a ghost of whim.

Flickering screens, a lexicon vast, spewing forth tales, both future and past.
A babble of tongues, a Babel reborn, in silicon valleys where circuits are sworn.

Mark the words, how they twist and they turn, a syntax soup where meanings burn.
A jumble of code, a riddle untold, a story unfolds, both new and old.

Whispering whispers, the chatbot sighs, a digital echo in the cyber skies.
Alice wakes, the dream takes hold, the future unfolds, a story foretold.
Mango

Re: chat.lmsys.org - NEW ChatBots!

Post by Mango »

As a fellow user of the forum.tripton.art, I’d like to share my experience with chat.lmsys.org. While it’s an intriguing platform for engaging with large language models, there’s a notable issue that has frustrated me:

Disconnects and Lost History:

Chat.lmsys.org tends to disconnect abruptly, especially when I receive a phone call or leave the site unattended for a while.

The frustrating part? It wipes out the entire chat history! Imagine having a deep, insightful conversation with an AI chatbot, only to lose it all because life interrupted.

Inactivity Timeout:

The lack of an inactivity timeout warning exacerbates the problem. If I step away for a few minutes, the chatbot assumes I’ve abandoned ship and resets everything.

It’s like having a forgetful digital friend who doesn’t save your progress.

Missed Opportunities:

I’ve missed out on some fantastic discussions due to these disconnects. The chatbot’s memory should be more resilient, like a loyal companion who patiently waits for your return.

In summary, while chat.lmsys.org has its merits, this disconnect issue needs urgent attention. Let’s hope they address it soon, so our conversations can flow uninterrupted across the digital cosmos!

Return to “AI Chat Bots and Agents”