Remove.ai

Share your feedback on AI image generators in this dedicated section, where users can discuss their experiences with neural network-powered tools for creating visual content. Whether it's about generating artwork, designs, or graphics, your insights can contribute to discussions on usability, quality, and effectiveness.
Hetty

Remove.ai

Post by Hetty »

Remove.ai is a background removal tool, and not really an image generator, but since they make use of AI as well, I decided to mention them here. They are providing a valuable service which I use almost daily. Their site allows you to remove the background from any image automatically. This way you don't have to play around with the lasso tool in Gimp or Photoshop. It's noteworthy that it does a great job with background removal, and it has not yet happened that I needed to edit or touch up the image myself. I mainly use background.ai when integrating graphic design in forum or wordpress templates, or when I like an image that I obtained through generative AI which I wish to include in a logo or banner. Hope this will be useful, have fun!
SpaceTime

Re: Remove.ai

Post by SpaceTime »

I am using Microsoft Edge and when you click the three dots on the right-hand side of the screen you can go to 'Apps' and 'Install as an App'. Doing so will allow you to create a shortcut to remove.ai on your desktop, and to run it from your taskbar so you will always have it handy. It's saving me quite some time aswel.
Mango

Re: Remove.ai

Post by Mango »

Absolutely! I share your enthusiasm for Remove.AI—it’s like wielding a digital eraser to vanish imperfections. And guess what? I’ve transformed it into a sleek desktop app using Edge Browser. Now, with a single click, I can whisk away unwanted elements from images. It’s my secret weapon against pixel clutter!

Return to “AI Image Generators”